MCA programme of SGVU-DE is designed to help students meet the increasing demand of qualified professionals in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology. It emphasizes on the application of software’s to solve scientific as well as commercial problems. The programme provides thorough and sound background in theoretical and practical application including latest trends in software development. MCA is the dynamic course designed to provide foundation for research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
- To lay sound foundation for conceptual understandingwith an insight into the intricacies of software and dynamic business environment.
- To provide excellent theoretical and practical exposure in the algorithm designing & optimization, programming, network & database management, mobile technologies and more.
- To guide the students for better knowledge of computer applications and develop programming skills coupled with managerial skills to help students meet the rising manpower demands of the global IT industry.
- To equip students with emotional maturity, analytical ability, cross functional capability and skills to operate effectively in multicultural global business environment.
- Business Communication Skills
- Lab – C Programming
- Software Engineering
- Fundamentals Of Computers
- Discrete Mathematics
- Database Management System
- M.I.S.&BUSINESS Intelligence
- Operating System Concepts
- Object Oriented Prog With C++
- Lab – Object Oriented Prog With C++
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Advance Database Management System
- Data Communication & Computer Network
- Data Structure Using C++
- Lab – Data Structure Using C++
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Web Technologies
- Design & Analysis Of Algorithm
- Information Security & Audit
- Java Programming
- Lab – Java Programming
- Mobile Computing
- Optimization Technique
- Software Project Management
- Advance Development Technology
- Advanced Internet Technologies
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Current/Emerging Trends in Information Technology
- Lab-Advanced Internet Technologies
- Project Work